- The greatness of Jim Brown (could they PLEASE play old highlights at full speed, just once?)
- Some of my favorite TV products since the Shake Weight (all from NBA TV): Max Tall shoe inserts for men, 0.9999 pure Buffalo gold coins (that’s four nines!), and Miracle Socks (graduated pressure!); seriously NBA, this is embarrassing
- An incredible hippo (play with sound)
- A (more incredible?) pair of elephants; this one is kinda gross, but the end is worth it if you make it that far (thanks Luke!)
- The best sports curse ever — the Curse of the Colonel
- Apparently Eli Manning has a high “EQ,” which I think means that he has an awesome score on EverQuest; seriously, though, this ESPNW article says that nice guys can finish first and explains a lot about what women want out of men
- Nike fuel bracelets: your “fuel” meter goes up as you workout more . . . shouldn’t it go down?