This week’s LOS LIIIINNNKKKKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!:
- This would have never happened if Ben and Jerry were still in charge of Ben and Jerry’s
- A good article showing that appearance matters, not just for Asian point guards (thanks Conor)
- The Colts are committed to Luck, but Tony Dungy prefers Robert Griffin (I prefer trading the first pick, and my bet is the Colts just cursed themselves for years to come by cutting Peyton Manning)
- Paper airplane record throw! (thanks Tony)
- Interesting perspective on the new MLB playoff system; I agree that a one game playoff is dumb because it helps inferior teams advance, but I’m not sure about his general criticisms of MLB strategy, since their revenue growth is superb (thanks Adrian the Canadian – here’s his alternative proposal)
As always, send me los links if you have something funny, sports-related, intelligent, and/or intriguing.