- The New York Times breaks down media coverage of the NFL this year with a nice graphic (thanks to my PhD buddy Felipe!)
- Three great pieces of NFL news going forward: Pro Bowl might be gone, more Thursday games coming, and the potential to expand to 34 teams in the future
- Why BenJarvus “No Fumbles” Green-Ellis never fumbles
- TMQ reminds us that luck is an important part of football and of life — his position sounds a lot like my rationale for using True Wins instead of actual wins to measure team quality, though he fails to identify the truly luck-driven plays from the Super Bowl (fumbles, close penalty calls)
- Some interesting in game quotes from the Super Bowl caught by NFL Films
As always, send me your los links if you have something funny, sports-related, intelligent, and/or intriguing.